Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Client testimonial. Susan Trimarchi


     "I am a big fan of Will Yund's Fusion Personal Training. It is now my way of life. I gave up fast food and put the glass of wine away for special times. I learned portion control and I lost over 100 lbs.But with that came a lot of loose skin, everywhere. The best decision I made was to call Will for personal training. I knew I could not do it by myself. I have lost so many inches that I have lost count. I pressed 75lbs today! The skin on my arms and legs is now tight, Will promised that I would be able to wear a tank top, which I had not done in years. I do now. Will's program of strength resistance along with a good healthy diet has given me back 20 years. It may say 61 on my birth certificate but I feel like 40.My advise, give up the junk food and join Will Yund, you will be very happy with the results."

Susan T.

No comments:

Post a Comment